Benjamin Gandhi-Shepard, founder of Solvm, faced three challenges when working on a home page and product page redesign for Anheuser-Busch.
- Design a clean newspaper-style layout
- Make all products visible from the home page without using tons of space
- Make a product page that allows for easy and logical viewing of products
Ben addressed all three challenges head on. Though Anheuser-Busch recently pushed out a redesign of these pages (made by another company), Ben’s creation was up for three years at the beer maker’s rapidly evolving design scape. That kind of staying power is something to be proud of.
- Site reflects AB’s professionalism and values
- Site builds trust, intrigue and rapport
- Increased confidence in online appearance
- Increased usability
- Increased SEO